Sue's place in the sun

Saturday, November 7, 2009

First post

Ok so I have finally given in to having a blog.
I have been reading blogs since Kate and Graeme went to London in 2006, when they kept a travel and whats happening to them overseas. This also included "squishy's" alias Lily Dorothy born June 2008 in London.
I want to share some of the stuff I do and make. I love patchwork, making bags, embroidery and cross stitch.
I want to share my journey in the world of blog and craft, I have learnt so much from reading other peoples blogs over the last couple of years and look forward to reading what is going on in your lives each day.
I am looking forward to doing another Bonnie K Hunter mystery or challenge as she is now calling them and can't wait to see what it is.

3 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

welcome to blogland...............where the next post............lol...........can't wait to see what you share here.........

Tozz said...

Welcome to blog land and thanks for letting me know about the Quick Christmas FQ swap :) I have marked you and Jan as done. :)hugs
Vicki

Patchwork Penguin said...

Hi sue,

I just added your name to the UFO Challenge list, unfortunately you blog comments is set at no reply and I couldn't email you back. Could you email me with your address please?

Thanks,

nancy