Sue's place in the sun

Thursday, July 14, 2011

love wonky stars

Christmas block swap

Block swap adventure

Tis the Season June blocks
Sewing has been happening, slowly, winter has hit me with a cold or flu. It has been nice to snuggle up on the lounge with a quilt and stitch. Today I did both the Christmas quilting block swap Australia and block swap adventure blocks for July. Both Ann in Nova Scotia and Marina in the Netherlands gave me the choice of what block to make, so I did wonky stars from here, I really like the way they turned out. I think they are my stable if you don't have a block you want made then I am going to make wonky stars.
I also managed to finish last months Tis the season blocks and have already done half of this months as well

2 comments:

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

The wonky stars are great! I especially like the bold, bright colors in the block for Marina. Your stitchery blocks are beautiful :)

Chookyblue...... said...

hope you are all better..........lots of coughs and colds around.....

your Tis the Season blocks are beautiful.......keep plugging away......a bit here and there all adds up......