Sue's place in the sun

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Block sewing

block going to Heidi
block swap adventure

block going to Kym
AQBS2

block going to Pat
Christmas  block swap

block from Pat

Pat added a little mug rug with my block

my parcel arrive from Hancocks
included 2 new rulers
I've been cleaning my sewing room, rearranging the furniture, adding a new bookcase and refolding my fabric,I will add some pictures when the light is better.
I then got this months blocks made, two log cabins and a post and rail. This morning Pats block for the christmas swap arrived, she has made me a small christmas mug rug as well, thanks Pat.

On Tuesday my order from Hancocks arrived, minus one of the fabrics as they had sold out. I bought a layer cake of Terrain and yardage of Flurry all by Kate Spain. Also bought two new rulers, as a lefty lots of rulers don't work for me but the omnigrid rulers do, their marking are both directions and a straight 6", I bought a 6" square and a 24" x 6" for less than the cost of just one ruler here in oz.

I have 2 more commitments this month I join Khris's FRIENDS swap and have to send a parcel to Synnove by the end of the month, having lots of fun working out what 7 gifts to send her. I have also got a mug rug to make as part of the mug rug swap adventure 3, this is the second one that I have been part of  and it is always fun.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

The blocks are so different and each one is designed so well, I do like them it was a pleasure to scroll down.