Sue's place in the sun

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

sscs 2012

SSCS 2012 logo.jpgI have watched this Secret Santa Christmas Swap over the last couple of years, tried to join once a few years ago but my email went into the ????. This year I signed up with Chookyblue and if I could work out how to put the link up I would. I am busy making my partners present, we make a gift for their tree that they can open straight away and a big present to under their tree to be opened Christmas day.
 I will take photos because it is a secret so my partner won't know that I am stitching them for her. I bought some Giggle button stitcheries, they are done and now I am going to make them into a table runner.

1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

your partner will know who you are once the parcel arrives......

I have a help on my blog as to how you add the logo........
http://chookyblue.blogspot.com.au/2008/07/adding-picture-to-your-side-bar.html