Sue's place in the sun

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

my parcels arrived

from Marcia

from Tania
My parcels arrive Monday and Tuesday  while I was out. Marcia's on Monday while I was out at the doctors, I've had the same doctor for the last 10 years but with moving to Melbourne we have had to find a new doctor. Tania's on Tuesday which is the day I spend at Etihad Stadium volunteering at Sports Chaplaincy Australia (SCA) national office, this is where Steve works and the reason we moved here. 

2 comments:

Daisy Jayne said...

Glad to hear the parcel has arrived safe.... I have received mine (thanks) but unable to blog due Miss Flossie my laptop is visiting a doctor for a few days

Cheryll said...

It's a wonderful Valentines day heart from Tania...love it! Thanks for joining in :)
Looks like an interesting swap with Daisy Jayne too...