Sue's place in the sun

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Kate Spain Charms

finished top


I have finished the top of my Kate Spain charm square swap. Melissa aka MsMidge who organised this wonderful swap also organised a charm-along which we all have until the weekend to get finished.
I really just wanted the fabric to shine and found a free pattern called round and round, my problem was that  I needed an extra 28 charms to finish the final round, I had a slightly used Central Park charm pack and added it to the final 32 from the swap. Now to work out how to quilt it but have already decided on a black and white stripe as the binding

6 comments:

Wehago designs said...

Great, love it, I too have added to my charms also and have more on the way but the centre of the quilt is looking great. It was so much fun

Gina said...

I really love this quilt pattern. Looking good! Also love your AnnaMaria Horner quilt. So beautiful.

Lisa V said...

It's lovely Sue.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

wow....

MsMidge said...

Love it Sue!

Anonymous said...

Sew pretty!